In this article, you will learn :
- How to assign a task or a decision to an external user
How to assign a task or a decision to an external user (non-Sherpany users)
With Sherpany, you can easily assign tasks or decisions to external users who are not Sherpany users by using their email addresses.
Once a task or a decision has been assigned, external users will receive an email notification of their assigned task or decision automatically right away at the provided email address.
To assign a task or decision to an external user who is not a Sherpany user, follow these steps:
- Go to the meeting you want to assign the task or decision to the external user.
- In the "Meeting Minutes" section, find the relevant agenda item and click "Notes".
- In the Assignee field, type the external user's email address or filter by the external assignee in the dropdown menu.
- Publish the Meeting Minutes to automatically notify the external user via email.