In this article you will learn :
- How to create and assign a task or a decision
- How to filter and sort tasks & decision
- How to change the status of a task or a decision
- How to track changes of a task or a decision
How to create and assign a task or a decision?
During a meeting, while taking the minutes, the chairperson can create and assign tasks & decisions.
- In the "Minutes" tab, select an agenda item
- Click on "Add decision" or "Add task"
- Fill in the fields: 1. Decision taken; 2. Review date; 3. Assignee. 4.Save it
How to filter and sort tasks & decisions?
You can have an overview of all the task & decisions in your room for a better follow up.
It's available under the "Tasks & decisions" page.
You can switch between task and decisions:
You can sort the tasks & decisions by:
- Due date
Filter them by:
How to change the status of a task or a decision?
You can change the status of a task or a decision from the overview. Click on ''Change to update the status. A new dialogue will appear.
The second option to change the status of a task or a decision is to do it directly from the minutes of the meeting by clicking on the dropdown menu of the status.
You can go directly to the minutes it belongs by clicking on the name of the meeting below the task or decision.
How to track changes of a task or decision?
To understand the full history of a task or a decision you can access the history view from the details screen.
Only tasks and decisions that have been published in status "ready" will appear on the tasks & decision lists for both admin/editors and members.