In this article you will learn :
- What is “Meeting preparedness”
- How Sherpany can help you with "Meeting preparedness" and why this is important?
- How is the Meeting Preparedness indicator working?
What is "Meeting preparedness"?
The proper preparation of a meeting during the pre-meeting phase is crucial for a productive meeting. However, as per our hypothesis, many participants do not properly prepare for a meeting, because they:
- don’t know what to prepare and how long it takes,
- don’t know how prepared they currently are, and therefore
- don’t know how much more time they need in order to be prepared.
How Sherpany can help you with "Meeting preparedness" and why this is important?
At Sherpany, we believe that the tasks the meeting participant needs to do in order to properly prepare are:
- reading comments,
- reading documents,
- approval of agenda, and
- completing contributor requests.
Thanks to the Meeting Preparedness indicator, the attendees will be able to realize which documents they might have missed or not read yet, this will help them to prepare.