In this article you will learn:
- General requirements
- Requirements for Web App (access over browser)
- Requirements for Native Mobile Apps
As Sherpany is a SaaS-Solution, Sherpany integrates effortlessly into your software landscape. To make sure, your users can use Sherpany seamlessly and securely, please consider the following topics:
Which general requirements do you have to consider?
Notifications from Sherpany are auto-generated and therefore often get intercepted. Please make sure to put the domain sherpany.com on the allowed list in your company’s email filter. This will ensure that users receive invitations and notifications from Sherpany.
Which requirements do you have to consider for the Web App (access over browser)?
To enable your users to use Sherpany over the Web App (app.sherpany.com), the following requirements must be fullfilled:
- To access Sherpany over the web, your users will need an up-to-date browser. You’ll find the supported browsers on this page. Please make sure that you update your users' browsers on a regular basis.
- For accessing Sherpany over the browser, some URLs and ports have to be allowed in your firewall. Please make sure you have a look at this page.
Which requirements do you have to consider for the Native Mobile Apps?
We offer Sherpany as Native Mobile App for iOS, Windows and Android in the official app stores. To enable your users to use our Apps, the following requirements must be fullfilled:
- For the requested OS, please have a look at this page.
- We highly recommend automatically updating our mobile apps to guarantee the highest security standard and the best user experience (guide).
- For special requirements regarding native mobile apps (Certificate & Public Key Pinning), please have a look at this page.
- Please make sure you do not block browsers (and allow them to save cookies) on mobile devices as the Sherpany Native Apps use the browser for log in.
- If you are using a Mobile Device Management System (MDM), make sure that the Sherpany App is allowed in the App Store.
Need more help?
If you wish to get more information, feel free to contact our Support team.
+41 (0) 44 515 89 60