In this article you will learn :
- How to create and assign a task or a decision
- How to filter and sort tasks & decision
- How to change the status of a task or a decision
How to create and assign a task or a decision?
During a meeting, while taking the minutes, the chairperson can create and assign tasks & decisions.
- In the "Minutes" tab, select an agenda item
- Click on "Add decision" or "Add task"
- Fill in the fields: 1. Decision taken; 2. Review date; 3. Assignee.
- Save it
How to filter and sort tasks & decisions?
You can have an overview of all the task & decisions in your room for a better follow up.
It's available under the "Tasks & decisions" page
You can sort the tasks & decisions by:
Organise them by:
You can also filter it by groups
And also by choosing to see only the tasks or the decisions
How to change the status of a task or a decision?
You can change the status of a task or a decision from the overview. Click on the dropdown menu and change it.
You can go directly to the minutes it belongs by clicking on the name of the meeting below the task or decision.
The second option to change the status of a task or a decision is to do it directly from the minutes of the meeting by clicking on the dropdown menu of the status.
You will have to republish the minutes once you changed the status of a task or a decision.