In this article you will learn:
How to create a member
- The steps to create a new member
- The difference between admins, editors and members
How to edit an already existing profile
- The steps to edit the information of other members
To add a new member follow these steps:
- Click on ‘+Add member’ to create and invite a new member.
- Please fill in all required fields, indicated with an asterisk
- Decide the role
- Click on "Save as draft"
You can decide to either invite a member immediately or save it as a draft and send the invitation later. If you click on "Invite" the new member will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation.
The difference between members, editors, admins and assistants
Members can have access to meetings they have been invited to by their Admins, and to documents in the library.
Editors are Members who can create new meetings for their group(s) in the meeting section, and they are allowed to use all meeting-functions such as publish and notify. They can't create new members.
Admins can create meetings, members, assign editors to a room and add new documents to the corporate library.
Assistants are “linked” to a member. Once a member is invited or has already registered, you can click on the member’s profile and then on the '+' to set up his/her assistant. Assistants will always have the equal access rights as the member they are linked to. You can assign an assistant to the member from the member's detail page.
To do that you will only have to:
- Select the member you want to modify, a side panel will appear
- Click on theicon at the top left of the panel
- Make the desired changes
- Click on "Save" to save the changes made
- You can change your personal information from "Settings" and then clicking on "Profile". You can't change your role in a room, only another Admin of the same room can.
- If the member you are editing is part of more than one Room is not possible to change his/her phone number. If they need to, the member can change his/her own phone number from the settings of their account.