In this article you will learn how to:
- Create a group
- Edit a group
- Add members to a group
- Remove members from a group
Create a group
- Go to the Members section.
- Select Groups, and select the + on the up-right side to add a new group.
- Type in the name of the group, adjust the automatically created initials if needed, choose the color of the box, optionally add additional users who can edit the group, and then save.
Edit a group
To change the name, the initials, the color of the box or the users who can edit the group, click on the setting button that appears when you select the respective group.
Add members to a group
On the group page, you can manage group membership.
To add members:
- Click on the group that you need to fix.
- Start typing the name of a member and select the one you want to add from the list.
Remove members from a group
To remove a member from a group, you have two different options:
- Click on a group to open its page.
- Choose a member to delate of the group.
- On the respective profile, click on the little grey cross at the right. It will open a panel :
- Click on "Remove user" to remove the membership.
The member will automatically disappear from the group page you are on.
Go to the members section and select the respective member on the list.
- Click on the blue pen in the right panel to modify the user
- Scroll down until the group section
- Delate the concerned groups
Need more help?
If you need more information about this topic or an other one, feel free to contact our Customer Happiness team.
+41 (0) 44 515 89 60