In this article you will learn:
- How to add documents to the meeting agenda
- Upload the documents
- Allocate the documents to the agenda items
- How to delete a document from an agenda item
How to add documents to the meeting agenda?
Upload the documents
Then, you will have two options to upload your documents:
- "Drag and drop" option
- Select the file from 'Your computer', "Meeting Documents" or "Corporate Library".
Only PDF documents can be added to meeting agenda
Allocate the documents to the agenda items
'Drag and drop' the document to the wished agenda item
Use the selection option:
- Select the document(s)
- Chose the agenda items in the drop-down menu
- Click on the "Allocate" button next to it
Click on 'Allocate' without selecting any agenda item first
This will automatically allocate the selected documents to your agenda. The automatic allocation compares the document's name with the agenda item's name and, if possible, allocates them automatically.
Select on "Undo" if, after using the allocate function, the allocation was not done as expected.
Once your meeting is ready, click on “Publish” to make the meeting available to the attendees. Remember to publish every time you make a change.
How to delete a document from the agenda?
If you want to delete the document from the agenda you can:
- Slide the cursor over the corresponding document in the list and click on the bin icon at the right
- Click to the left of the document. A toolbar will appear at the top, click on the bin icon