In this article you will learn:
- How to add documents to the meeting agenda
- Upload the documents
- Allocate the documents to the agenda items
- How to delete a document from an agenda item
How to add documents to the meeting agenda?
Upload the documents
Then, you will have two options to upload your documents:
- "Drag and drop" option
- Browse the file from 'your computer'''.
Allocate the documents to the agenda items
Using the ''unallocated documents'' option:
In case you didn’t allocate the document in the step above (but used the “Cancel” button after the upload), you can find all uploaded - but unallocated - documents by
- Click the button ''Add document'' on one of the agenda items
- In the modal, select the tab ''Unallocated documents''
- Select the checkbox of the respective document
- Click on the ''Add button''
Once your meeting is ready, click on “Publish” to make the meeting available to the attendees. Remember to publish every time you make a change.
How to delete a document from the agenda?
If you want to delete the document from the agenda you can:
- Single document: Slide the cursor over the corresponding document in the list, click on the icon with the three dots, and select “Delete''.
- Bulk action: Select one (or more) checkbox(es) on the left side of the document(s). A toolbar with ''bulk actions'' will appear at the top, click on the bin icon.