In this article you will learn:
- How to add documents to the meeting agenda
- Upload the documents
- Allocate the documents to the agenda items
- How to delete a document from an agenda item
How to add documents to the meeting agenda?
Upload the documents
Then, you will have three options to upload your documents:
- "Drag and drop" option
- Browse the file from "your computer''.
- Browse the file from Sherpany
This last option let you the possibility to upload documents into a meeting, that already exists in either another meeting or in the library, even if they are in a different room. With this option, you don't need to keep a folder on your computer with those documents to be used again in the next meeting and so increasing the security and confidentiality of the information by avoiding this step.
Please note :
The annotations made by the attendees on a document are also reused (still in private) in the next meeting if you follow this procedure, avoiding the need for the attendee to prepare again the same document.
- The first list provides meetings you can access and where you can look inside for documents that were used there. By clicking on a meeting, a list of documents from that meeting is provided. You also have the possibility to search text, and the system will look for it in meeting titles and document titles
- In the second tab, you can look into the corporate library and look in the documents you have access for the one(s) you want to reuse.
Allocate the documents to the agenda items
Using the ''unallocated documents'' option:
In case you didn’t allocate the document in the step above (but used the “Cancel” button after the upload), you can find all uploaded - but unallocated - documents by
- Click the button ''Add document'' on one of the agenda items
- In the modal, select the tab ''Unallocated documents''
- Select the checkbox of the respective document
- Click on the ''Add button''
Once your meeting is ready, click on “Publish” to make the meeting available to the attendees. Remember to publish every time you make a change.
How to delete a document from the agenda?
If you want to delete the document from the agenda you can:
- Single document: Slide the cursor over the corresponding document in the list, click on the icon with the three dots, and select “Delete''.
- Bulk action: Select one (or more) checkbox(es) on the left side of the document(s). A toolbar with ''bulk actions'' will appear at the top, click on the bin icon.