In this article you will learn :
- What are labels and how can you use them
What are labels and how can you use them?
Labels can be used as folders, to organise your library. You can find the list of labels on the side panel on the Library page under groups.
To create a new label you can:
- Click on the '+'
- Enter the name of the new label you wish to create
Once you created a new label you can assign document(s) to it. You can do so by editing the details of the document.
The labels that have no documents assigned to them will not show up in the member view, nor on the iPad or mobile applications. If you can't see a label on your iPad make sure you assigned it to at least one document.
To rename a label:
- Hover over the label you wish to rename
- Click on the editing blue pen
- Insert the new name and then save the renamed label.
To delete a label:
- Hover over the label you wish to delete
- Choose the bin icon and click on it.
- A message will appear to confirm the action, click on "Delete".
You can't have two labels with the same name, but a document may have more than one label at the same time.