In this article you will learn how to:
- create a group
- edit a group
- add members to a group
- remove members from a group
Create a group
- Go to the Members section.
- On the left side panel under Groups, select the + to add a new group.
- Type in the name of the group, adjust the automatically created initials if needed, choose the color of the box, optionally add additional users who can edit the group and then save.
Edit a group
To change the name, the initials, the color of the box or the users who can edit the group, click on the edit button that appears when you select the respective group.
Add members to a group
Right after creating the group or by clicking on the group in the left side panel, you get to the group page where you can manage group membership.
To add members:
- Click on the text field under the name of the group.
- Start typing the name of a member and select the one you want to add from the list.
Remove members from a group
To remove a member from a group, you have two different options:
- Click on a group to open its page.
- Select a member.
- The respective profile will open in the right side panel, where you select the edit icon.
- Click on the X on the group's box to remove the membership, then save.
The member will automatically disappear from the group page you are on.
Go to the members section and select the respective member on the list.
Now you can follow the steps 3 and 4 from option 1 above.Groups can also be added to members in the members form (like they can be deleted).