In this article you will learn:
- How to access a meeting to which you've been invited
- What to do if you don't see the meeting
How to access a meeting to which you've been invited?
When you receive an email notification saying that a meeting was added to your Room, you can then log in to Sherpany or open the app on your device and prepare it.
To do so, you must simply:
- select the Room where the meeting takes place(if you are member of several Rooms)
- Choose theMeeting, navigating through the Timeline
- You can now open theAgenda and the documents to prepare the meeting.
What to do if you don't see the meeting?
Please make sure:
- you synchronised your app, if you are working on a tablet or smartphone
- you are in the right Room
If you see the meeting but:
- there is no Agenda and no documents
- there is a message saying the Meeting was not published
- there is a message saying that you don't have access to it
+41 (0) 44 515 89 60 email@example.com