In this article you will learn:
- How to access a meeting to which you have been invited
- What to do if you don't see the meeting
How to access a meeting to which you have been invited?
When you receive an email notification saying that a meeting was added to your Room, you can then log in to Sherpany or open the app on your device and prepare it.
To do so, you must simply:
- Select the Room where the meeting takes place (if you are member of several Rooms)
- Choose the Meeting, navigating through the Timeline
- You can now open the Agenda and the documents to prepare the meeting.
What to do if you don't see the meeting?
Please make sure you:
- synchronised your app, if you are working on a tablet or smartphone
- are in the right Room
- have no filters enabled
If you see the meeting but there is:
- no Agenda and no documents
- a message saying the Meeting was not published
- a message saying that you don't have access to it
+41 (0) 44 515 89 60 firstname.lastname@example.org