In this article, you will learn:
- What is Presenter Mode
- Why use Presenter Mode
- How to use Presenter Mode
- Who can use the Presenter Mode
What is Presenter Mode?
Sherpany Presenter Mode is a smart screen sharing.
This feature allows you to control other participants' screens, redirecting them to the agenda item selected by you.
While being in presenter mode, all the other participants will see the same exact agenda item you are viewing.
Why use Presenter Mode?
- Smart: Using the presenter mode is an asset at the level of organization because the tool is smart. The leader steers the page that everybody is looking at, but potentially, the view is different for every attendee, based on the annotation layer that is added on top of the document.
- Security: The private annotations remain private.
- Easy to use: Handing over to a colleague is easy and transparent, similar to normal screen sharing.
How to use Presenter Mode?
To start presenting a meeting, you must:
- Open the meeting in your Attendee's View
- Click the button “Join Call” to start the meeting and join the other attendees in the call.
- Click on “Start presenting”, and as soon you click this button, all the other attendees will see the same agenda items you select from now on.
- To stop presenting, you can click the "X" next to "You are presenting".
You can stop seeing what the Presenter is presenting, by selecting the Pause button. This allows you to scroll through the different agenda items in the meeting.
To follow the live presentation, just click the start button again.
Who can use Presenter Mode?
Presenter mode can be used by any attendee of the meeting, through the attendee view.
Need more help?
If you have any question regarding the Presenter Mode, feel free to contact our Customer Happiness team.
+41 (0) 44 515 89 60