In this article you will learn:
- How to create groups
- How to add members to a group
- How to remove members from a group
- How to edit a group
How to create groups?
To create groups, you must:
- Go to the members section
- On the left side panel Click on the + to add groups
- Type in the name of the group and choose the color of the box and the initials that will be showed, then save.
How to edit a group?
If you need to change the name, the initials or the color of the group's box, you can by clicking on the edition icon, that appears when you pass the mouse over the group.
How to add members to a group?
Once you click on a group on the left side panel, or right after creating one, you'll automatically be inside the group's page. Here you will be able to manage the members within the group.
To add members, you simply have to:
- Click on the typing field under the name of the group
- Start typing the name of a member and select it on the list
How to remove members from a group?
To remove a member from a group you have two different options:
- Click on a group to open its page
- Select a member
- His/Her profile will open the right side panel, click on the edit icon
- Click on the X on the group's box to remove it, then save.
The member doesn't appear on the group's page anymore.
Go to the members section and look for the member on the list.
You can repeat the exact same steps explained above.