In this article you will learn:
- How to set up your passcode
- How to change your passcode
For better security, to access your account with the Sherpany application on iPad and iPhone, Android and Windows, you have to enter a 6-digit passcode. This code is personal and can be changed at any time.
Set up your passcode
When you log in for the first time, after entering your email and password, you will be asked to set up a 6-digit passcode.
- Insert your personal passcode
- Confirm your passcode
- For iOS devices, you can now choose to enable TouchID/FaceID to make your account more secure
The passcode can't have sequences of more than 3 repeated digits.
Change your passcode
You can change your passcode by following these steps:
- Select on your picture, if you have one, at the top right
- Select "Lock" to lock the application
- Insert the 6-digit code 3 times wrong
- You will be redirected to the login page where you will have to insert your email and password
- Insert now your new personal passcode