In this article you will learn:
- How to set up your passcode
- How to change your passcode
For better security, to access your account with the Sherpany application on iPad and iPhone, Android and Windows, you have to enter a 6-digit passcode. This code is personal and can be changed at any time.
Set up your passcode
When you log in for the first time, after entering your email and password and authenticating your login, you will be asked to set up a 6-digit passcode.
- Insert your personal passcode
- Confirm your passcode
- For iOS devices, you can now choose to enable TouchID/FaceID to make your account more secure
The passcode cannot contain sequences of 3 repeated digits, neither ascending nor descending sequences.
Change your passcode
You can change your passcode by following these steps:
- Please click on your profile picture (if you uploaded one) at the top right
- Select "Lock" to lock the application
- Insert the 6-digit passcode 3 times wrong
- You will be redirected to the login page where you will have to log in with your email and password
- Now insert your new personal passcode
Performing this action will remove all Sherpany data from your device which may lead to data loss (annotations for example).
Please make sure to synchronise Sherpany application before changing your passcode.