In this article you will learn:
- How to log out from your account on different devices
If you are using the application on Windows or Android, you can follow the same steps described for iOS.
Logging out is also useful if your organisation needs to pass on the device to another user and wipe all data.
To log out of your account on the Web browser, follow these steps :
- Click on your profile picture (if you uploaded one) at the top right of the screen.
- Click on log out.
To log out from your account please follow these steps :
- Close your app or tap on your profile picture (if you uploaded one), at the top right of the screen and tap on the Lock icon
- You will be asked to enter your passcode (on iOS devices, if you're asked to use Touch-ID please choose "Cancel" to use the passcode)
- Please enter a wrong passcode until you don't have any attempts left
- You can now enter your email and password again
By logging out of your account, this deletes all documents and notes synchronised to your device.