In this article you will learn :
- What to do when you see the message on Futurae: ‘’Your account list is empty’’.
- How to set up Futurae when you get a new phone.
What to do when you see the message on Futurae: ‘’Your account list is empty’’.
Futurae is linked to your device and not your account.
This is why when you get a new phone, if you have lost your phone or if it got stolen you need to remove it from your old phone and set it up on the new device.
How to set up Futurae when you get a new phone.
If you are still logged into Sherpany:
Please go into the settings of your profile, remove the old phone clicking on ‘’Remove’’ (registered device) and add the new one following the below steps :
1. Click on settings
2. Click on security
3. In ''Secure Two-Factor Authentication select ''Set Up Device
4. Click on ''start set up''
5. Please enter the code we send you via SMS
6. Please click on ''Next''
7. Open Futurae app on your phone and switch to tab "Scan QR Code
8. Please click ''next'' (blue button)
9. Scan the QR code below to register your device
If you do not manage to log in please contact your Customer Happiness Engineers.