In this article you will learn:
How to create a member
- The steps to create a new member
- The difference between admins, editors and members
How to edit an already existing profile
- The steps to edit the information of other members
To add a new member follow these steps:
- Click on ‘+Add member’ to create and invite a new member.
- Fill the email of the new user,
- Please fill in all required fields, indicated with an asterisk
- Decide the role
- "Send Invitation" or "Create and Invite later" : You can decide to either invite a member immediately or save it as a draft and send the invitation later. If you click on "Invite" the new member will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation.
The difference between members, editors, admins, user management admins and assistants
Members can have access to meetings they have been invited to by their Admins, and to documents in the library.
Editors are Members who can create new meetings for their group(s) in the meeting section, and they are allowed to use all meeting-functions such as publish and notify. They can't create new members.
Admins can create meetings, members, assign editors to a room and add new documents to the corporate library.
User Management Admins can create and manage members and groups (only available for Enterprise customers).
Assistants are “linked” to a member. Once a member is invited or has already registered, you can click on the member’s profile and then on the '+' to set up his/her assistant. Assistants will always have the equal access rights as the member they are linked to. You can assign an assistant to the member from the member's detail page.
Editor / Group Manager are members who can create and manage groups and be set as group owners.
Contributors have access to the backlog of Topic Hub. They can submit, edit and view their own agenda item requests.
For the groups they own / manage, they can add/ remove members, create / manage meetings and manage library documents.
To do that you will only have to:
- Select the member you want to modify, a side panel will appear
- Click on theicon at the top left of the panel
- Make the desired changes
- Click on "Save" to save the changes made
- You can change your personal information from "Settings" and then clicking on "Profile". You can't change your role in a room, only another Admin of the same room can.
- If the member you are editing is part of more than one Room, it is not possible to change his/her phone number and/or email address. If needed, the member can change his/her own phone number and/or email address from the settings of their account.