In this article you will learn:
- How to add documents to the library
- How to delete a document from the library
How to add documents to the library?
To add documents to agenda items, first click on the 'Sidebar' button located in the function bar. Then, you will have two options to upload your documents:
- "Drag and drop" the file from your computer to the library
- Select "+Add documents" at the top right
These are the formats accepted in the library, however note that most of them can't be previewed, but only downloaded by other members: Video (Mp4), Image (jpg, jpeg, png), PDF, Doc, Docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
The file size limit is 100MB
The limit of characters for the document's title is 120.
Note that only PDF can then be added to the meeting agenda and that editors can't add new documents to the "Corporate Library"
How to delete a document from the library
To delete a document from the Corporate and Private library, you can either:
- Slide the cursor over the corresponding document in the list and click on the bin icon on the right
- Click to the left of the document date, and select one or more document.
- In the toolbar at the top, click on the bin icon