In this article, you will learn :
- What is an organisation, a group, a room?
- What is Open Model and Closed Permission Model?
- The different roles available for each Model
- The functionalities available for each role
What is an organisation, a group, a room
- An organisation is basically the customer towards Sherpany, the company that signed a contract with Sherpany. An organisation can have multiple rooms.
- A room is a self-contained object separated on the database. A room consists of meetings, documents, the library, tasks and decisions, group and user management. Data can not be shared between rooms. However, a user can be part of multiple rooms.
- A group consists of one or more users within the same room and has a name, a color and a maximum of three initials. Comparable to a distribution list in an email application, with groups it is more efficient and safer to define a certain set of users as e.g. attendees of a meeting.
What is Open Model and Closed Permission Model?
Within "Roles and Permissions" feature, we’re offering two distinct permissions models: the “Open Model” and the “Closed Model”. These models provide different approaches to managing meeting permissions based on your needs and preferences.
Please check here more detailed information about the functionalities and recommendations for each Model.
The different roles available
- User with restricted permissions
- User + Group management
- User + User management
- User + User management + access to all content
- Organisation reports + Group management + User management
User + Group management
User + User management
User + User management + access to all content
Organisation Administrators + Group management + User management
Managing the application on an organisation level, including users & reports. No access to individual rooms.