In this article you will learn:
- Where you can find the information about the meeting
- Where you can find the rooms and groups you are part of
- How you can view the meeting for next month, week or year
- How to return to the timeline from the meeting overview
After logging in you will see the Timeline, which shows all of your meetings.
In the timeline view, each meeting includes the following information:
- The meeting name
- The room the meeting belongs to
- Date and time of the meeting
- Number of comments/documents marked with a blue bubble if unread
You can find more details on how to navigate through it, or on how change the room or the group for each device below.
If you are using Windows or Android, you can refer to the iOS page below