In this article you will learn :
- How to configure Single Sign-On using SAML and what information needs to be provided to Sherpany in order to do that
If you are interested in setting up Single Sign-On for your organization please contact your designated Customer Success Manager who will walk you through this process.
In order to configure SAML login in Sherpany for your organization below steps have to be performed:
- Agree on MyDomain's name and provide it to Sherpany. By default, we are using your organization name.
In addition, we require setting up an "allowed list" based on email addresses domain name. Please provide a list of the email domains which will be used in your organization and are owned by your organization so we can add them to the "allowed list".
- Sherpany creates initial SAML configuration and shares the link to SP configuration XML
- Based on provided SP configuration XML you can setup IdP part and share with Sherpany:
Your configuration (either as an XML file or link to the configuration)
SAML attributes mappings
- Sherpany finish configuration and SAML is ready to be tested