In this article you will learn:
- What is a meeting publication and how to publish a meeting
- How to create a meeting without the agenda being visible to members
- How to set a reminder to publish the agenda
What is a meeting publication ?
The publication of a meeting agenda allows members, who are added to the list of attendees of that meeting, to see the agenda from their account. To publish the agenda you will only have to click on the button at the bottom of the page.
For every change made on the agenda, you will need to publish again to make it visible/available for the members. When the button is orange, it means that you need to publish again.
You will see that there are three states for the meeting publication on the page called Selective Publishing.
Can I create a meeting without publishing the agenda?
It is possible to create a meeting without publishing the agenda.
As long as the Admin/ditor doesn't click on "Publish" on the agenda, the members will only see its details, so the title, the date and time, where it will take place and the members attending.
How can I set a reminder to publish the meeting?
You can set a reminder to publish the meeting from the details of that meeting:
- At the bottom of the page, under "Send reminder for publication on:", select the date you want to receive the reminder
- Select "Update" to save the changes
Once the system detects that the publication has already taken place, even once and with any status, this reminder email is no longer sent.